Canbmine Private Limited respects your privacy and assures you that any information provided by you to Canbmine.com is protected and will be dealt with according to this Policy and the applicable laws. To avail the services offered on www.Canbmine.com (hereinafter referred as the "Website"), you may have to provide certain information to us. This Policy provides the procedure followed by Canbmine Private Limited to gather, uses, store, discloses and manages users' personal data. Canbmine Private Limited only collects personal data for the purpose of verifying user accounts, maintaining the accounts of the users, completing transactions of the users and for analyzing user behavior and requirements.
The terms "we”, "us” or "our” shall refer to Canbmine Private Limited. The terms "you”, "your”, "User” or "customer” shall refer to any individual or entity who accepts this Agreement, has access to your account or uses the Services. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
CANBMINE PRIVATE LIMITED may, in its sole and absolute discretion, change or modify this Agreement, and any policies or agreements which are incorporated herein, at any time, and such changes or modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting to this Site. Your use of this Site or the Services after such changes or modifications have been made shall constitute your acceptance of this Agreement as last revised. If you do not agree to be bound by this Agreement as last revised, do not use (or continue to use) this Site or the Services. In addition, Canbmine Private Limited may occasionally notify you of changes or modifications to this Agreement by email. It is therefore very important that you keep your shopper account ("Account”) information current. Canbmine Private Limited assumes no liability or responsibility for your failure to receive an email notification if such failure results from an inaccurate email address.
This Universal Terms of Service Agreement (this "Agreement”) is entered into by and between Canbmine Private Limited , an A to Z individual ("Canbmine.com”) and you, and is made effective as of the date of your use of this website ("Site”) or the date of electronic acceptance. This Agreement sets forth the general terms and conditions of your use of the Site and the products and services purchased or accessed through this Site (individually and collectively, the "Services”), and is in addition to (not in lieu of) any specific terms and conditions that apply to the particular Services.
Whether you are simply browsing or using this Site or purchase Services, your use of this Site and your electronic acceptance of this Agreement signifies that you have read, understand, acknowledge and agree to be bound by this Agreement, along with the terms and conditions of using this Website.
1. User Consents: Consent for use of Sensitive Personal Data and Other Personal Information:
All users of Canbmine.com consent to the use of Sensitive Personal Data and Other Personal Information for the purpose stated in this policy. We restrict access of personal information to our employees, contractors and agents and only allow access to those who need to know that information in order to process it on our behalf.
Users are entitled to withdraw consent for use of their Sensitive Personal Data or Other Personal Information by emailing a specific request to Info@canbmine.com Withdrawal of consent of all or any part of Sensitive Personal Data and Other Personal Information may result in immediate withdrawal of any right to avail the services provided by Canbmine Private Limited. Withdrawal of consent shall not restrict the right of Canbmine Private Limited to use Other Personal Information for analysis of user data, subject to the condition that the Other Personal Information used in any analysis is not personally identifiable to any individual user.
Photographs once provided by you for marketing purposes gives Canbmine Private Limited irrevocable rights to use it and it is completely. Canbmine Private Limited’s discretion to delete or not use it any further.
Canbmine Private Limited may also use software applications for website traffic analysis and to gather statistics, used for advertising and for determining the efficacy and popularity of Canbmine Private Limited among others.
Presently, Canbmine Private Limited is using display advertising and remarketing through Google Analytics, wherein third party vendors including google, display our ads on sites across the internet and uses first party cookies and third party cookies together to inform, optimize and serve ads based on visits of visitors to our website. Our visitors are free to opt out of Google Analytics for display advertising and customize google display network ads using ads preference manager.
What is a Cookie: A cookie is a small text file that uniquely identifies your browser. You understand that when you visit the Website, cookies may be left in your computer. The cookies assigned by the servers of Canbmine.com may be used to personalize your experience on the Website. Additionally, cookies may also be used for authentication, game management, Data analysis and security purposes.
Cookies may also be assigned by the advertisers of Canbmine Private Limited when you click on any of the advertisements which may be displayed on the Website in which case such cookies are controlled by these advertisers and not Canbmine Private Limited
3. Consent to email communication:
When you register your email address with Canbmine.com you agree to receive email communication from Canbmine Private Limited entities specifically authorized by Canbmine.com and other users. You also agree and acknowledge that when you use our referral program for referring someone, Canbmine.com will send emails to such person referred by you on your behalf and the email headers will carry your email address as the address from which such emails are sent. Canbmine Private Limited may also access and store such information relating to your contacts to send invitations and other promotions to them periodically.
This Site and the Services are available only to Users who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. By using this Site or the Services, you represent and warrant that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age.
4. Data Security:
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data. Canbmine Private Limited has a comprehensive information security program and information security policies which contain managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures adopted by Canbmine Private Limited for the protection of Sensitive Personal Date and Other Personal Information.
Information gathered by Canbmine Private Limited is stored securely using several information security applications including firewalls. However, security is always relative and Canbmine Private Limited cannot guarantee that its security measures are absolute and cannot be breached. Data which is transmitted over the Internet is inherently exposed to security risks or threats. For instance, information transmitted via chat or email can be compromised and used by others. Therefore, Canbmine Private Limited cannot guarantee any security for such information in the course of transmission through the internet infrastructure or any unsolicited disclosures made by any user availing the services of the Website.
When you register with Canbmine.com, your account is protected by means of login information which includes a username and a password that is known only to you. Therefore, you should not provide your personal information to anyone whosoever and breach hereof constitutes violation of this Policy and can also result in closure of account in certain cases. If you become aware of or reasonably suspect any breach of security, including compromise of your login information, it is your responsibility to immediately notify Canbmine.com
Canbmine Private Limited has a policy of not sharing any personally identifiable information with anyone other than entities specifically authorized by Canbmine Private Limited which may include advertisers and sponsors of Canbmine Private Limited However, Canbmine.com may use your name, photo, Login ID and the state from where you are participating when announcing the results of any contests run on the Website. Such contests are further governed by terms and conditions which shall be available on the website as and when such a contest is run on the website. Canbmine Private Limited conducts periodic analysis and survey of the traffic to Canbmine.com for market research and advertising purposes. Canbmine Private Limited reserves the right to share your registration information with Canbmine Private Limited appointed market research and advertising companies or firms from time to time for the said purposes. Canbmine Private Limited may also use cumulative non-personal information for auditing and analysis purposes with the aim of improving its services.
- To comply with legal processes or governmental request;
- For prevention of fraud;
- For issues involving information security, or
- To protect :
- a. Your rights;
- b. Rights of Canbmine Private Limited and
- c. Rights of the general public.
6. Limitation of Liability:
7. General Rules of Conduct:
1. Your use of this Site and the Services , including any content you submit, will comply with this Agreement and all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations.
2. You will not collect or harvest (or permit anyone else to collect or harvest) any User Content (as defined below) or any non-public or personally identifiable information about another User or any other person or entity without their express prior written consent.
3. You will not use this Site or the Services in a manner (as determined by Canbmine Private Limited in its sole and absolute discretion) that:
- a. Is illegal, or promotes or encourages illegal activity;
- b. Promotes, encourages or engages in child pornography or the exploitation of children;
- c. Promotes, encourages or engages in terrorism, violence against people, animals, or property;
- d. Promotes, encourages or engages in any spam or other unsolicited bulk email, or computer or network hacking or cracking;
- e. Infringes on the intellectual property rights of another User or any other person or entity;
- f. Violates the privacy or publicity rights of another User or any other person or entity, or breaches any duty of confidentiality that you owe to another User or any other person or entity;
- g. Interferes with the operation of this Site or the Services found at this Site;
- h. Contains or installs any viruses, worms, bugs, Trojan horses or other code, files or programs designed to, or capable of, disrupting, damaging or limiting the functionality of any software or hardware; or
- i. Contains false or deceptive language, or unsubstantiated or comparative claims, regarding Canbmine Private Limited or Canbmine Private Limited’s Services.
4. You will not copy or distribute in any medium any part of this Site or the Services, except where expressly authorized by CANBMINE PVT LTD.,
5. You will not modify or alter any part of this Site or the Services found at this Site or any of its related technologies.
6. You will not access Canbmine Private Limited Content (as defined below) or User Content through any technology or means other than through this Site itself, or as Canbmine Private Limited may designate.
7. You agree to back-up all of your User Content so that you can access and use it when needed. Canbmine Private Limited does not warrant that it backs-up any Account or User Content, and you agree to accept as a risk the loss of any and all of your User Content.
8. You will not re-sell or provide the Services for a commercial purpose, including any of Canbmine Private Limited’s related technologies, without Canbmine Private Limited’s express prior written consent.
9. You agree to provide government issued photo identification and/or government issued business identification as required for verification of identity when requested.
10. You are aware that Canbmine Private Limited may from time-to-time call you about your account, and that, for the purposes of any and all such call(s), you do not have any reasonable expectation of privacy during those calls; indeed you hereby consent to allow CANBMINE PVT LTD in its sole discretion, to record the entirety of such calls regardless of whether Canbmine Private Limited asks you on any particular call for consent to record such call. You further acknowledge and agree that, to the extent permitted by applicable law, any such recording(s) may be submitted as evidence in any legal proceeding in which Canbmine Private Limited is a party. Further, by providing your telephone or mobile number, you consent to receive marketing telephone calls from or on behalf of Canbmine Private Limited that may be initiated by an automatic telephone dialing system and/or use an artificial or prerecorded voice. You understand that providing consent is not a condition of purchasing any good or service from Canbmine Private Limited Similarly, by providing your mobile number, you consent to receive marketing text messages from or on behalf of Canbmine Private Limited that may be sent by an automatic telephone dialing system. You understand that providing consent is not a condition of purchasing any good or service from Canbmine Private Limited Message and data rates may apply.
Canbmine Private Limited reserves the right to modify, change, or discontinue any aspect of this Site or the Services, including without limitation prices and fees for the same, at any time.
User Content some of the features of this Site or the Services may allow Users to view, post, publish, share, store, or manage (a) ideas, opinions, recommendations, or advice ("User Submissions”), or (b) literary, artistic, musical, or other content, including but not limited to photos and videos (together with User Submissions, "User Content”). User Submissions include, but are not limited to, forum posts, content submitted in connection with a contest, product reviews or recommendations, or photos to be incorporated into a social media event or activity. User Content includes all content submitted through your Account. By posting or publishing User Content to this Site or to the Services, you represent and warrant to Canbmine Private Limited that (i) you have all necessary rights to distribute User Content via this Site or via the Services, either because you are the author of the User Content and have the right to distribute the same, or because you have the appropriate distribution rights, licenses, consents, and/or permissions to use, in writing, from the copyright or other owner of the User Content, and (ii) the User Content does not violate the rights of any third party.
You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with the security-related features of this Site or the Services found at this Site (including without limitation those features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Canbmine Private Limited Content or User Content) or enforce limitations on the use of this Site or the Services found at this Site, the Canbmine Private Limited Content or the User Content therein.
With Respect to User Submissions. You acknowledge and agree that:
- 1. Your User Submissions are entirely voluntary.
- 2. Your User Submissions do not establish a confidential relationship or obligate Canbmine Private Limited to treat your User Submissions as confidential or secret.
- 3. Canbmine Private Limited has no obligation, either express or implied, to develop or use your User Submissions, and no compensation is due to you or to anyone else for any intentional or unintentional use of your User Submissions.
- 4. Canbmine Private Limited may be working on the same or similar content, it may already know of such content from other sources, it may simply wish to develop this (or similar) content on its own, or it may have taken / will take some other action.
Canbmine Private Limited shall own exclusive rights (including all intellectual property and other proprietary rights) to any User Submissions posted to this Site, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of any User Submissions posted to this Site for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you or to anyone else.
Canbmine Private Limited shall not use any User Content that has been designated "private” or "password protected” by you for the purpose of promoting this Site or Canbbmine.com (Canbmine Private Limited’s affiliates’) business.
ADDITIONAL RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
Canbmine Private Limited expressly reserves the right to deny, cancel, terminate, suspend, lock, or modify access to (or control of) any Account or Services (including the right to cancel or transfer any domain name registration) for any reason (as determined by Canbmine Private Limited in its sole and absolute discretion), including but not limited to the following: (i) to correct mistakes made by Canbmine Private Limited in offering or delivering any Services (including any domain name registration), (ii) to protect the integrity and stability of, and correct mistakes made by, any domain name registry, (iii) to assist with our fraud and abuse detection and prevention efforts, (iv) to comply with court orders against you and/or your domain name or website and applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations, (v) to comply with requests of law enforcement, including subpoena requests, (vi) to comply with any dispute resolution process, (vii) to defend any legal action or threatened legal action without consideration for whether such legal action or threatened legal action is eventually determined to be with or without merit, or (viii) to avoid any civil or criminal liability on the part . Canbmine Private Limited its officers, directors, employees and agents, as well as. Canbmine Private Limited’s affiliates, including, but not limited to, instances where you have sued or threatened to sue Canbmine Private Limited.
Canbmine Private Limited expressly reserves the right to review every Account for excessive space and bandwidth utilization, and to terminate or apply additional fees to those Accounts that exceed allowed levels.
Canbmine Private Limited expressly reserves the right to terminate, without notice to you, any and all Services where, in Canbmine Private Limited’s sole discretion, you are harassing or threatening Canbmine Private Limited and/or any of. Canbmine Private Limited’s employees.
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
This Site and the Services found at this Site may contain links to third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by Canbmine.com ,CANBMINE PRIVATE LIMITED assumes no responsibility for the content, terms and conditions, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites. In addition, Canbmine Private Limited does not censor or edit the content of any third-party websites. By using this Site or the Services found at this Site, you expressly release Canbmine Private Limited from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website. Accordingly, Canbmine Private Limited encourages you to be aware when you leave this Site or the Services found at this Site and to review the terms and conditions, privacy policies, and other governing documents of each other website that you may visit.
DISCLAIMER OF REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
You specifically acknowledge and agree that your use of this site and the services found at this site shall be at your own risk and that this site and the services found at this site are provided "as is”, "as available” and "with all faults”. . Canbmine Private Limited, its officers, directors, employees, agents, and all third party service providers disclaim all warranties, statutory, express or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of title, merchant ability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. . Canbmine Private Limited, its officers, directors, employees, and agents make no representations or warranties about
- (i) The accuracy, completeness, or content of this site,
- (ii) The accuracy, completeness, or content of any sites linked (through hyperlinks, banner advertising or otherwise) to this site, and/or
- (iii) The services found at this site or any sites linked (through hyperlinks, banner advertising or otherwise) to this site, and Canbmine Private Limited assumes no liability or responsibility for the same.
- (i) Constitute legal or financial advice or
- (ii) Create a warranty of any kind with respect to this site or the services found at this site, and users should not rely on any such information or advice.
In addition, you specifically acknowledge and agree that no oral or written information or advice provided by Canbmine Private Limited , its officers, directors, employees, or agents (including without limitation its call center or customer service representatives), and third party service providers will.
The foregoing disclaimer of representations and warranties shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law, and shall survive any termination or expiration of this Agreement or your use of this Site or the Services found at this Site.
You agree to protect, defend, indemnify and hold harmless Canbmine Private Limited and its officers, directors, employees, agents, and third party service providers from and against any and all claims, demands, costs, expenses, losses, liabilities and damages of every kind and nature (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) imposed upon or incurred by Canbmine Private Limited directly or indirectly arising from
- (i) Your use of and access to this Site or the Services found at this Site;
- (ii) your violation of any provision of this Agreement or the policies or agreements which are incorporated herein; and/or
- (iii) Your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any intellectual property or other proprietary right. The indemnification obligations under this section shall survive any termination or expiration of this Agreement or your use of this Site or the Services found at this Site.